The Koivula cottages are located next to Lake Herttua, near the village of Liesjärvi in Tammela. Majaranta is located on the shore of Lake Salovesi, in the village of Ahonpää, Nummi-Pusula.
Annela and Saksila are located in the village of Karisjärvi, Nummi-Pusula. They are not water-front sites and are only available for long term rental. For more information, call Lahja Ihamäki on +358 500 314 819.
Unless otherwise stated, each cottage features
- Electric heating
- Hot water
- Electric sauna (Remember to bring towels)
- Indoor toilet (Remember to bring toilet paper)
- Washing machine (Remenber to bring washing powder/detergent)
- Kitchen appliances (Fridge-freezer, Electric cooker with oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee-maker) Remember to bring washing-up liquid, coffee filters, kitchen towels, ets.
- Blankets and pillows for the appropriate number of people (Remember to bring bed linen)
- Child`s cot
- Barbeque (Remember to bring charcoal, matches, tongs)
- Use of beach and rowing boat (lifejackets not included)
Customers must leave the cottages in as clean a condition as they found them. For an extra charge of 15€ per person you can hire a linen set (this includes bed sheet, duvet cover, pillow case and bath cover). Final cleaning can be provided for 100€.
Pets are not allowed at the Koivula cottages.
We have no camping sites in our cottage area and unfortunately caravans or camper vans are forbidden from parking on site or in our car parks. The nearest suitable locations are the Salkola rest stop on Motorway/Highway 2 (about 8 km from Keppana Kellari) or the Venesilta Camping Site in Tammela (about 15 km frm Keppana Kellari).
Sights and activities in the surrounding area
Hämeen Härkätie (Ox Road), Hiidenlinna, Somerniemi Market, Porras Tannery Museum, Syrjälä sheep farm, Kärsälä rose gardens, Alhovuori, Torronsuo National Park, Häme nature centre, Eerikkilä sports resort, Liesjärvi National Park, Korteniemi Heritage Museum, Tölli mill, Saari National Park.
Thu 12 – 21 (kitchen 20)
Fri 12 – 21 (kitchen 20)
Sat 12 – 21 (kitchen 20)
Sun 12 – 21 (kitchen 20)
All our Koivula cottages are for rent all year round. Please do not hesitate to contact, if You are looking for a place to stay or a place to test finnish sauna for one evening We are located quite nicely only one hour from the Helsinki area, in the middle of some beautiful Finnish nature. Plenty of possibilities for outdoor activity are available, sports etc. nearby!