- Suitable for 2 people
- 20 m2 (including terrace), one floor only
- Built from logs
- Built in 1986
- Convertible sofa bed
- Open fireplace
- Running water (own well)
- Wood fired sauna
- Private beach, pier and use of rowing boat
- 13 km from Keppana Kellari
- Covered terrace
- Authentic outhouse (compost toilet)
- Peaceful and scenic setting
- Pets welcome
This location is a genuine little hideaway in the middle of the forest. Absolutely perfect to get back to nature.
All our Koivula cottages are for rent all year round. Please do not hesitate to contact, if You are looking for a place to stay or a place to test finnish sauna for one evening We are located quite nicely only one hour from the Helsinki area, in the middle of some beautiful Finnish nature. Plenty of possibilities for outdoor activity are available, sports etc. nearby!
Restaurant is open every day from 10th of May.