- Suitable for 6 people
- 72 m2, two floors
- Built from logs
- Built in 2000
- Sleeping area: upstairs there is a double bed, an openable wooden sofa bed (120cm) as well as two separate mattress areas. Downstairs has a convertible sofa bed.
- Heat-storing fireplace
- Sauna with electric and wooden stove
- 10 m to shared beach
- 80 m to Villa-Koivula, nearest neighbouring cottage
- Walking distance from Keppana Kellari
- Covered and partially glazed terrace on both floors
- Toilet accessible from terrace
- Magnificent scenic views of Lake Herttua
- No pets allowed
- NOTE: The floor plan picture does not include the 2014 extension
- NOTE: The bottom floor serves as a private hire sauna which may cause some short-period disturbance
All our Koivula cottages are for rent all year round. Please do not hesitate to contact, if You are looking for a place to stay or a place to test finnish sauna for one evening We are located quite nicely only one hour from the Helsinki area, in the middle of some beautiful Finnish nature. Plenty of possibilities for outdoor activity are available, sports etc. nearby!
Season 2019 HAS STARTED.
WE ARE OPEN ON WEEKENDS:
FRI 12 – 22 (kitchen 21)
SAT 12 – 22 (kitchen 21)
SUN 12 – 20 (kitchen 19)
We also want to remind You that our Koivula cottages are for rent all year round, don’t hesitate to contact! We are in the middle of beatiful finnish nature, welcome!
BR, Keppana Staff