- Suitable for 5 people
- 82 m2, spread over two buildings, one with two floors
- Sleeping areas; Upstairs in main building has one bedroom with a door containing a double bed and a child`s bed, the open plan area has a twin double bed (140×200) and a singe bed. The cottage also has a sofa bed (140cm).
- Wooden framed building
- Built in 1990
- Heat-storing fireplace
- Electric sauna
- 150 m to shared beach
- 100 m to Ala-Koivula, nearest neighbouring cottage
- Walking distance from Keppana Kellari
- Uncovered terrace
- Access to sauna and bathroom is throug outside terrace
- No pets allowed
- NOTE: This cottage can be rented for only one night (100€) but not Fri-Sat, only Thur-San
Restaurant is closed for winter starting 9th of November.
All our Koivula cottages are for rent all year round. Please do not hesitate to contact, if You are looking for a place to stay or a place to test finnish sauna for one evening We are located quite nicely only one hour from the Helsinki area, in the middle of some beautiful Finnish nature. Plenty of possibilities for outdoor activity are available, sports etc. nearby!