- Suitable for 4 people
- 47m2, two floors, built into slope
- Wooden frame building
- Built in 1975
- Open fireplace
- Seperate 20 m2 sauna building, located just outside the cottage, built in 2014. It contains a wood stove sauna and a small changing room, washing water is pumped from the pond
- Naturally wild and idyllic, perfect to get back to nature
- Good forests nearby, e.g. for walking family dog
- 130m to nearest neighbour, very quiet
- 5km from Keppana Kellari
- About 2 km from highway 2
- Small artificial pond just about suitable for swimming
- Public beach is about 5 km away
- Washing water from artificial pond (about 10m from cottage)
- Water tap in the wall of the sauna building
- Electric heating
- Pets are welcome
- Outhouse (compost toilet)
- NOTE: This cottage is for long term rental only
- NOTE: This cottage is reserved for 2018 and 2019 already
All our Koivula cottages are for rent all year round. Please do not hesitate to contact, if You are looking for a place to stay. We are located quite nicely only one hour from the Helsinki area, in the middle of some beautiful Finnish nature. Plenty of possibilities for outdoor activity are available, sports etc. nearby!
Season 2018 is over.
We thank You for this season, and are looking forward to seeing You next season.
We also want to remind You that our Koivula cottages are for rent all year round despite the short winterbreak of the restaurant. So don’t hesitate to contact us if You are looking for a place to stay only one hour away from Helsinki, in the middle of beautiful nature.
BR, Keppana Staff