- Suitable for 7 people
- 115m2, single storey
- Built from logs
- Built in 1973
- Sleeping area: Separate bedroom with double bed, alcove with two single sized beds, living room with bunk bed and loft for one adult/two children
- Open fireplace
- Electric sauna
- Private beach for boat end pier
- 80m to Ranta-Koivula, nearest neighbouring cottage
- Walkng distance from Keppana Kellari
- Covered, half-heated terrace as well as an open terrace
- Built into slope
- Yard is unpaved
- Large sauna suitable for sauna evenings
- No pets allowed
- No crib
All our Koivula cottages are for rent all year round. Please do not hesitate to contact, if You are looking for a place to stay or a place to test finnish sauna for one evening We are located quite nicely only one hour from the Helsinki area, in the middle of some beautiful Finnish nature. Plenty of possibilities for outdoor activity are available, sports etc. nearby!
Season 2019 HAS STARTED.
WE ARE OPEN ON WEEKENDS:
FRI 12 – 22 (kitchen 21)
SAT 12 – 22 (kitchen 21)
SUN 12 – 20 (kitchen 19)
We also want to remind You that our Koivula cottages are for rent all year round, don’t hesitate to contact! We are in the middle of beatiful finnish nature, welcome!
BR, Keppana Staff