- Suitable for 4 people
- Single storey
- Built from logs
- Built in 1939
- Sleeping area: The bedroom has a double bed and a single bed, the living area has an old-time sleeper sofa (short)
- Authentic old wooden stove and bread oven
- Wood-heated sauna
- Running water
- Well (20m away)
- Idyllic and really peaceful location
- Cottage is surrounded by an exceedingly beautiful coniferous forest
- Pets are welcome. Perfect, for example, for keeping dogs
- Naturally wild garden and yard
- NOTE: THIS PROPERTY IN ONLY FOR LONG TERM RENTAL
- PROPERTY BOOKINGS FOR 2019 OPEN NPW. CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION – Ms. Lahja Ihamäki +358 500 314 819
All our Koivula cottages are for rent all year round. Please do not hesitate to contact, if You are looking for a place to stay or a place to test finnish sauna for one evening We are located quite nicely only one hour from the Helsinki area, in the middle of some beautiful Finnish nature. Plenty of possibilities for outdoor activity are available, sports etc. nearby!
Season 2019 HAS STARTED.
WE ARE OPEN ON WEEKENDS:
FRI 12 – 22 (kitchen 21)
SAT 12 – 22 (kitchen 21)
SUN 12 – 20 (kitchen 19)
We also want to remind You that our Koivula cottages are for rent all year round, don’t hesitate to contact! We are in the middle of beatiful finnish nature, welcome!
BR, Keppana Staff